The article highlights the changes in NextGen v0.6.9.1 for Proxidize, aimed at improving user experience and resolving issues.
In our continuous efforts to improve your experience on Proxidize, we are excited to announce the latest updates and changes in NextGen v0.6.9.1. These updates aim to enhance your experience and fix issues.
Summary of Changes
Change logs are now accessible to users by clicking on the update button, allowing them to view the list of recent updates.
- Improvement to reset data usage popup.
- Improvement to shared proxy's logs format.
- Improvement to IPv6 requests.
- Improvement to Alcatel mobile phones used as modems.
- Improvement to shared proxies rotation.
- Improvement to modems handling.
- Improvement to proxy logs page.
We hope you find the latest changes and updates beneficial. As always, your feedback is valuable to us. If you have any suggestions or encounter any issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Stay tuned for more exciting features and enhancements in future updates!