This tab will show live logs for dedicated and shared proxies directly in your Proxidize interface.
- Select Proxy Type: Choose between "Dedicated Proxies" or "Shared Proxies"
- Select Proxy Port: The proxy port the user wants to view the logs for.
- View Logs: View the logs for the selected proxy.
- Clear Logs: Clear the logs for the selected proxy.
- Clear All Proxies' Logs: Clear the logs for all dedicated proxies if the type "Dedicated Proxies" was selected and for shared proxies if "Shared Proxies" was selected.
- Date/Time: Date and time of the connection between the proxy and the target destination.
- Proxy_type (HTTP/SOCKS): The proxy used in the connection. Let it be SOCKS5 IPv4/IPv6 or HTTPv4/HTTPv6.
- Error code: All error codes are listed here: https://proxidize.com/documentation/error-codes/
- Client IP: The public IP of the modem chosen.
- Target IP:Port: The IP/port of the target destination.
- Bytes sent/received: The number of bytes sent/received for the connection between the proxy and the target destination.
- Method used: The method can be either GET or POST.
- GET: The GET method requests a representation of the specified resource. Requests using GET should only retrieve data.
- POST: The POST method submits an entity to the specified resource, often causing a change in state or side effects on the server.
- URL: The URL of the target destination.